Allure of the seas, cabins deck 8

olejt

Dear Friends

I have prebooked a cruise next summer for me and my familiy on Allure of the Seas. After reading tips etc. I have landed on inside balcony Boardwalk. Two staterooms 8303 and 8307. Any comments on this from you frequent cruisers ?

This is my first cruise with my family. Last time was with a friend in 98 on Monarch of the Seas. Seems that the ships have changed a little bit....

Regards from Norway

Deck 8 is Central Park. The Boardwalk is on deck 6

What :confused::confused: The OP is booked in # 8303 & 8307 which are indeed a BV category ;)

Edited by Ashland

I was just on Allure and here is my input...for what it's worth. If your cabin is an inside balcony overlooking Boardwalk, it can be somewhat noisy as many of the kids' attractions and noisier places are on Boardwalk. Central Park is a much calmer, quieter area and very pretty, especially when lit at night. If I were to choose an inside balcony, overlooking CP would be my ONLY consideration.

• 3 weeks later...
I was just on Allure and here is my input...for what it's worth. If your cabin is an inside balcony overlooking Boardwalk, it can be somewhat noisy as many of the kids' attractions and noisier places are on Boardwalk. Central Park is a much calmer, quieter area and very pretty, especially when lit at night. If I were to choose an inside balcony, overlooking CP would be my ONLY consideration.

True, but CP is hotter than the BW. You can get a little view of the ocean from the BW balconies.

You do have some bright lights from the BW at night. Some more than others. If I had to have a balcony looking at CP or BW, I'd definitely do the BW. I have to see the ocean when sailing. Lots more to look at. CP is very pretty at night tho.