Legend: Please help if you have sailed on her recently.

pompey60

Hi Everyone.

My partner and I are travelling from Melbourne Australia to sail on Legend out of London on the 29th May this year and have read some scathing reports on the condition of Legend, can anyone that has recently sailed on her give us some up to date information on the condition of the ship / service level these days, just concerned that as the ship is leaving the fleet that our expectations are not too high...sailed on Odyssey last year, one of our best experiences ever.

Thanks Michael & David

Hi Everyone.

My partner and I are travelling from Melbourne Australia to sail on Legend out of London on the 29th May this year and have read some scathing reports on the condition of Legend, can anyone that has recently sailed on her give us some up to date information on the condition of the ship / service level these days, just concerned that as the ship is leaving the fleet that our expectations are not too high...sailed on Odyssey last year, one of our best experiences ever.

Thanks Michael & David

Just relax,you are worrying unnecessarily.

• 1 month later...

Currently on board from HKG to DXB. Everything exactly as on every other SB cruise - food excellent, crew outstanding, ambience perfect, other passengers charming and good company (well most of them!) and crew were out freshening up the exterior paintwork on the dockside in Saigon yesterday. As Mr L says -worry not.

• 5 weeks later...
Currently on board from HKG to DXB. Everything exactly as on every other SB cruise - food excellent, crew outstanding, ambience perfect, other passengers charming and good company (well most of them!) and crew were out freshening up the exterior paintwork on the dockside in Saigon yesterday. As Mr L says -worry not.

Great!!! We've booked Norway on the Legend June 22 and are sooooooo glad to hear things are as usual. This is our throwback nostalgia cruise - our first was on the Pride in 2001 where, of course, we fell in love with Seabourn. Sad to see the triplets go. We've been on all six ships but had to have one last cruise on one of the babies.