Preziosa port tours

Mrs Soap

Hi everyone,

We will be on board the preziosa on the 31st May from Venice, having read some of the negative reviews I am trying to take it all with a grain of salt but I think what most concerns me is a negative comment regarding ship tours, under normal circumstances I would do my own thing, however we are travelling with 2 kids (well behaved I promise for anyone who will be inboard with us) and the 2 tours I have booked are the one from Bari -ALberobello and the Ephesus , mainly becaus of the short port times I didn't want to muck around trying to get us out there. I have since read one poster saying didn't even make it out to ALberobello in time?? Not sure if I have done the right thing? Does anyone have any experience with these tours , many thanks

Kylie

I wonder if you can getting better value for money AND not have to wait with a ship tour to disembark if you do private tours? I don't have any experience yet but from what I have read, those who joined a tour after they had left the ship were able to get off faster than those waiting as part of the official tour group.