Decisions and decisions and decisions oh my

cruising mickey

Hello,

"Unofficially" engaged:p, waiting for the ring in October to make it officia:Dl, and we're in the initial stages of planning the whole shabang.....So just wondering which cruise line, out of this short list, would one choose for their celebration (ceremony, etc.):

NCL

Princess

Carnival

These are not in any particular order.

Thanks in advance.:cool:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting married on NCL in less than 2 weeks. They use Royal Ocean Events as the planner until it gets closer to the sail date. Both Royal Ocean Events and NCL have been great to work with during the whole process.

We like NCL and wanted to get married in NYC since we are both from NJ/NY and I am a 9/11 survivor. We have a whole weekend of events planned in the city including rehearsal dinner for 50 at Robert De Niro's Tribeca Grill and a 50 foot part bus to take everyone around the city.

We chose to get married while in port so that we could have a mix of sailing and non-sailing guests. Non sailing guests got to board early and will need to be off the ship prior to the muster drill and final security approval. The marriage will also be legal since we are getting married while in port.

Of course we will post a review upon our return. :cool:

Edited by beachmonkey

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats!! My husband and I got married on a cruise ship also 4 years ago. Royal Caribbean. Our travel agent planned everything for us, the cruise, the group rates for our guests, even helped us planned the event itself through Royal Weddings - which is what Royal Caribbean calls its wedding dept. If you need help, call him.

Congrats!!!