Loyalty/Shareholder Benefits on Full-Ship Charters

VibeGuy

Interesting. So do you get a regular booking number?

We're up to the $50 loyalty credit level and I hold CUK ADRs, so all up, $150 is $150.

But the laundry and internet perks are way more valuable, and I guess I'd assumed they wouldn't be extended on full-ship charters. Perhaps they are.

Thanks!

for RCI and Celebrity, You do get full credit for the cruise and you do have access to the onboard lounges and amenities depending on the ship and your level in the program. You no longer get the shareholder OBC though.

Hope that helps. :)

• 5 weeks later...

However, we have had to fight the onboard reps to contact home office to get them. It's just a lack of communication, but it's been problematic on at least 2 Celebrity ships to get "credit" for the sailing. One time we even had the charter rep from Celebrity tear new assh@les to the people in Miami. She was quite absolute about us getting our credits and was irate (with head office) that she had to even pursue the issue.

We've also had to ask for the coupon book on at least one sailing, on others, it was in the room upon arrival.

do NOT Take the word of the (usually unhelpful persons in) Future Cruise signups, if you can even find her. Most worthless people I have ever encountered on a cruise ship. Go straight to the full group charter's Cruise Line Rep. (There is always one) and explain what your concern is.

:)

Years ago on NCL, it was absolutely written in stone that full boat charters didn't qualify for Latitudes credit. Even had the wench on the Dawn tell us she wouldn't give us the damn lapel pin for that vessel. I looked her in the eye and said are they that expensive? She said no they were free to non charter guests of course. I asked her again if they were expensive, as expensive as the Satellite call I was about to make to Miami. She promptly gave up two pins.

(haven't cared for NCL since then)

Edited by HotlantaCruiser