Advice Regarding SS Mariner Needed

SpongeBob1996

Hi everyone. New member as of today. I have cruises holland America to Caribbean and twice on carnival. Not a big cruiser but have traveled to London many times, Rome,Paris Switzerland and several states. My husband and I are booked on regents mariner in Nov LA to Tahiti. Very excited about that. I have read mostly positive reviews regarding Regent SS. If anyone has taken this cruise or is going to cruise in Nov I would love to hear from you.

You need to go to the Roll Call for your sailing..... It seems to be active and meet fellow cruisers on your sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks Jackie, I don't know how to post a link!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I went to Roll Call, right clicked on the address (top of the page on my computer) and clicked copy. Then pasted it into the post:)

How can a blog jump from december 2012 to april 2014?

Great point! And, I didn't notice it. Unfortunately, some people tell posters to use the search engine to get answers to their questions and they find old and outdated threads. Sometimes we notice it (obviously we didn't this time).

The Mariner had problems with the plumbing around the coffee machine a little over a year ago when we were onboard. This problem may have been around for a while because there had apparently been many people onboard that tried to fix it. There was definitely a sewer type smell on the Mariner. However, it is long gone (as this thread should be):D Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.