Difference between Concierge Suite and Penthouse Suite?

I am booked in a Concierge Suite on the Navigator. This morning, I received an e-mail offering an upgrade to a Penthouse Suite for $200 per person. The cabins are the same size. Other than a butler, I'm not seeing any benefit. Am I missing something? Is it worth it to upgrade?

Thank you for your help.

The upgrade may be worth the price IF the Penthouse Suite is located more amidships and the Concierge Suite is at the back of the ship. Many comments about vibration in the back of the Navigator and about its "rocking and rolling," so an amidships suite is always recommended.

I am booked in a Concierge Suite on the Navigator. This morning, I received an e-mail offering an upgrade to a Penthouse Suite for $200 per person. The cabins are the same size. Other than a butler, I'm not seeing any benefit. Am I missing something? Is it worth it to upgrade?

Thank you for your help.

We have had the 'butler' several times with our bookings and, frankly, I wouldn't pay $50 for what the butler provides during the cruise. We always wanted the upper decks and the butler came in our packages. Save your money!