How easy is it to book a tour when I am come of the ship

dx052

Doing a cruise in November and was wondering how easy is it to get on organised tour straight of the ship without pre booking them with a cruise line or tour company in advance? Can I do it once arrival at the port? not looking for a private taxi but more of a group tour.

Doing a cruise in November and was wondering how easy is it to get on organised tour straight of the ship without pre booking them with a cruise line or tour company in advance? Can I do it once arrival at the port? not looking for a private taxi but more of a group tour.

They're available, pricing varies depending on what you want to do. Group tours are tougher as most folks have booked in advance or know what they want to do so head off with a driver. Do have an idea of what you want to do and approx pricing so you're not taken for a ride..

Enjoy.

Most organised tour companies requires you to prebook especially if you want to do a group tour. Unless you would like to go with the cruise ship tours, or perhaps look into tours the information desk at the various ports have to offer and see if they have something going out. You may have to wait for them to fill up though.