Activities on the Jade

CaptainTina

We will be sailing next year on the Jade. I couldn't find anywhere on Norwegian's website that broke things down by ship (unless I want to look at deck plans). Can anyone tell me what sorts of things there are to do for a 13 year old boy (who absolutely will not go to a kids club of any sort).

I see on some of the ships there are waterslides, bowling alleys, etc. What is on the Jade?

Thanks for any help.

We will be sailing next year on the Jade. I couldn't find anywhere on Norwegian's website that broke things down by ship (unless I want to look at deck plans). Can anyone tell me what sorts of things there are to do for a 13 year old boy (who absolutely will not go to a kids club of any sort).

I see on some of the ships there are waterslides, bowling alleys, etc. What is on the Jade?

Thanks for any help.

They removed the slide before upgrade in March. I was on the Jade in February this year and they took it down the week before. Never seen a bowling alley. The only think I can think of is the arcade. Did not go there so not sure how good it was. Other that the pool, I would think not much for him to do besides that kids club.

Thanks for any help.

You basically can see on the deck plans, Deck 12 and Deck 13, most of the things that a 13 year boy may like. These include: Basketball/Volleyball/Tennis courts (Deck 13).

Card Room, Library, Entourage Teen Club, Video Arcade, and pool on Deck 12.

Many tweens/teens enjoy joining their families at Bingo, Deal or No Deal, and some of the other "family" games and activities that are scheduled throughout the cruise (the activities/games can vary by ship, so I can't list anything specific).