Liberty of the Seas Questions

hey cruisers,

im possibly looking into doing a Liberty Bermuda trip next summer, i have a few questions:

1. interior stateroom, how do 3 people fit? does the couch open up into a bed?

2. what are the shows onboard?

3. im looking at the July 11th sailing

4. what documents are needed at the terminal? i have my passport.

5. do my friends need a passport?

6. will Saturday Night Fever still be onboard?

7. best time to arrive at the port? ive always cruised out of Forida.

8. price to park car for the duration of the cruise?

9. is there a dance hall onboard? i was 14 and 15 when i was on Liberty and i cant remember if there was one.

10. beach excursions in bermuda? how much do they cost?

Thank You!!

Happy Sailings Everyone!

I'll answer some of your questions.

You'll have to look at the symbols on the deck plans....some cabins have a sofa bed, and others have an upper berth that comes out of the ceiling.

Your passport is the best documentation. If your friends are US citizens, and they do not have a passport, they can use a certified birth certificate and government issued photo ID (driver's license) since this is a "closed loop" cruise beginning and ending in the same US port.

You can arrive at Cape Liberty as early as 11am, and you should be onboard rather quickly. You will not have access to your cabins until 1:30pm or so.

Parking is $19 per night. (assuming they don't raise it next year)

You can catch a cab or take a bus to the beach, instead of booking a pricey excursion. Check the Bermuda ports of call board for more info.

Edited by DonnaK

hey cruisers,

im possibly looking into doing a Liberty Bermuda trip next summer, i have a few questions:

9. is there a dance hall onboard? i was 14 and 15 when i was on Liberty and i cant remember if there was one.

Thank You!!

Happy Sailings Everyone!

I can't help you with the liberty questions as our first time on her won't be for another 13 months, but anything you'd like to know about Bermuda is here: http://www.bermuda-attractions.com. really no need to do an excursion for the beach in Bermuda because public transportation is really good, convenient & inexpensive. An all day transportation pass is only $12 and covers your bus & ferry travels all over.

Bermuda is gorgeous. Horseshoe Bay Beach is my happy place. I'll be there again next month & counting down the days! 5 Days to Bermuda is just a tease, imo. Wishing Royal would bring back the 7 night itinerary.

Enjoy your cruise.

Rosie

Ps, technically for a r/t out of a US port, a driver's license & birth cert is all that's needed, but I wouldn't personally go with anything but a passport... but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by browneyedgirlnb

4 of us are booked in 2 cabins for the same sailing. I have never sailed on the LOS, but have been to Bermuda twice before. We did our own beach days when we were on the island 3 days. Now we are there only 2. We would like to go to Clearwater beach again, and will go the 1st day we arrive via bus. We would like to squeeze in the Swizzle Inn too(2 locations exist). Most people go to Horseshoe Bay. Visit the website suggested. Research excursions 1st, and I also recommend you do the beach on your own.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Edited by sauvichick

4 of us are booked in 2 cabins for the same sailing. I have never sailed on the LOS, but have been to Bermuda twice before. We did our own beach days when we were on the island 3 days. Now we are there only 2. We would like to go to Clearwater beach again, and will go the 1st day we arrive via bus. We would like to squeeze in the Swizzle Inn too(2 locations exist). Most people go to Horseshoe Bay. Visit the website suggested. Research excursions 1st, and I also recommend you do the beach on your own.

Swizzle Inn is awesome. We always go to the one around the corner from the Crystal Caves. Delish (both food & drink!)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hey cruisers,

Thank You!!

Happy Sailings Everyone!

They may or may not be changing up the shows on Liberty.

Right now she has Once Upon a Time and Saturday Night Fever.

Interior 3rd and/or 4th berths are pullman beds. (bunk beds that come out of the ceiling)

Dance hall? You mean disco? Right now she still has her Deck 3 forward place, which on Liberty is called The Catacombs. There is also a Boleros on Deck 4 aft. Live music with dancing in the Viking Crown Lounge/Olive or Twist, Deck 14. Some events in the Solarium on Deck 11 at night. Some on the general pool deck, also Deck 11.

They may or may not be changing up the shows on Liberty.

Right now she has Once Upon a Time and Saturday Night Fever.

Interior 3rd and/or 4th berths are pullman beds. (bunk beds that come out of the ceiling)

Dance hall? You mean disco? Right now she still has her Deck 3 forward place, which on Liberty is called The Catacombs. There is also a Boleros on Deck 4 aft. Live music with dancing in the Viking Crown Lounge/Olive or Twist, Deck 14. Some events in the Solarium on Deck 11 at night. Some on the general pool deck, also Deck 11.

Thank you