Aft of deck 12 of Oasis

molole

A small group of us just booked cabins on deck 12 aft near the very end. One person in the group has some mobility limitations. Not so severe to need a HD cabin but I now worry the walks are too long?

Anyone has any insights especially if you have bad leg or foot problems. Do you think it's too far a walk to everywhere?

With the size of Oasis being nearly four football fields long, pretty much anywhere on the ship will be quite a walk. It would be great if it had moving sidewalks! With a mobility issue, booking midship cabins (close to elevators) would be best.

Also consider bringing a rollator (walker w/ seat) or a lightweight companion (transport) wheelchair. They are available to rent as well, and will be waiting in the cabin. See carevacations dot com, or specialneedsatsea dot com. Bad leg or foot problems, particularly on the Oasis, very likely calls for a rollator or wheelchair.

You can also request assistance with boarding at the pier if needed. For special needs call (866) 592-7225, or email them at special_needs@rccl.com. Enjoy your cruise! :)

A small group of us just booked cabins on deck 12 aft near the very end. One person in the group has some mobility limitations. Not so severe to need a HD cabin but I now worry the walks are too long?

Anyone has any insights especially if you have bad leg or foot problems. Do you think it's too far a walk to everywhere?

I once had a cabin that was waaaaay at the end of the hall toward the aft end of the ship.

I am a "walker" who rarely takes the elevator unless traveling many floors or wearing heels. I don't mind long halls at all.

This was a looooooong walk.

Yes, I would be concerned.

I once had a cabin that was waaaaay at the end of the hall toward the aft end of the ship.

I am a "walker" who rarely takes the elevator unless traveling many floors or wearing heels. I don't mind long halls at all.

This was a looooooong walk.

Yes, I would be concerned.

I would also be concerned. Last year on Oasis we had the last balcony by the Aqua Theater. It was a very long walk. Almost felt like I should leave breadcrumbs😉. A cabin just before or just behind one of the elevator banks would be much better.

Sent from my iPad using Forums