Montego Bay To Do

Dork42775

I will be stopping at Montego Bay next week. I have never been here but visited Ocho Rios a couple of months ago. What is there to do at this port? Anything walking distance worthwhile? Anything a driver could take me to closeby that would be fun? Not looking to spend a lot and do not want to get a resort pass. I'm cool drinking somewhere but i would like to get a little taste of the culture. A nice beach might be ok as well but i am not paying very much.

Any help guys?

I will be stopping at Montego Bay next week. I have never been here but visited Ocho Rios a couple of months ago. What is there to do at this port? Anything walking distance worthwhile? Anything a driver could take me to closeby that would be fun? Not looking to spend a lot and do not want to get a resort pass. I'm cool drinking somewhere but i would like to get a little taste of the culture. A nice beach might be ok as well but i am not paying very much.

Any help guys?

Best economical advise I have is to take the ship/port shuttle to Doctor's Cave Beach. The shuttle may be free or just a nominal fee. Entry to the beach is also nominal at about $5 per person. I never recommend just getting off the ship and taking a taxi at this port of call; just too risky for safety sake. Same goes for walking around as there is nothing close worth getting in trouble for.

Best economical advise I have is to take the ship/port shuttle to Doctor's Cave Beach. The shuttle may be free or just a nominal fee. Entry to the beach is also nominal at about $5 per person. I never recommend just getting off the ship and taking a taxi at this port of call; just too risky for safety sake. Same goes for walking around as there is nothing close worth getting in trouble for.

How do you catch the shuttle you're referring to? What is the name of that shuttle and what is the charge for using it? Do you know if there's any economical way to go parasailing at doctors cave beach?