When and How to Book Mr. Sanchos?

xbriannao

DH and I are planning on going to Mr. Sanchos on our upcoming cruise in August. How and when is the best way to reserve our spots? And I've heard something along the lines of 'never use a credit card when booking things in mexico?' or maybe it was debit...? Any insight?

We have always booked straight from their website. You just pay a $5.00 deposit pp (via Paypal) and pay the remaining balance when you arrive. We always bring cash to pay the balance when we arrive. I just booked for our end of September cruise. We have been here may times and love it!

Sanchos is bigger and livelier than some -- Nachi Cocom is smaller, quieter, and more relaxing for about the same price. Playa Mia attracts more families with the kiddie water park, but still offers water toys for teens, etc. It sort of depends upon what you are looking for and who you are cruising with..

xbriannao,

Did you book your excursion online? My family and I are going (with our 2 year old) to Cozumel and thinking about booking the same Beach Club. Just looking for some feedback. Thanks!

xbriannao,

Did you book your excursion online? My family and I are going (with our 2 year old) to Cozumel and thinking about booking the same Beach Club. Just looking for some feedback. Thanks!

Hi Karuse!

I went to Mr. Sancho's website and booked there. It's only a 5 dollar deposit per person (via paypal) and the rest is due the day of, in cash. (: