Everglades tour without the post-cruise crowds

conjr

We are arriving in Miami on a Saturday and planning to take the kids on an Everglades Tour. I have read that a couple of cruise lines do post-cruise excursions to some of the tour operators. I would like to avoid the cruise crowds, if possible (although I do not know how many ships would be returning on a Saturday). Can someone recommend a good tour operator that will not be too crowded? We do have a car rented, so transportation will not be an issue for us.

We are arriving in Miami on a Saturday and planning to take the kids on an Everglades Tour. I have read that a couple of cruise lines do post-cruise excursions to some of the tour operators. I would like to avoid the cruise crowds, if possible (although I do not know how many ships would be returning on a Saturday). Can someone recommend a good tour operator that will not be too crowded? We do have a car rented, so transportation will not be an issue for us.

The Everglades are a huge place so don't go where the cruise crowds are going. This should get you started http://www.nps.gov/ever/ . Even though it isn't quite mosquito season yet, take bug spray with you.

Archived