Excursions Carnival Breeze 8/28-9/4

jacih

Hello! Me and my soon to be husband will be going on this cruise for our honeymoon. We were thinking about doing the Catamaran Sail & Snorkel in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Spectacular Shore Snorkel With Mexican Lunch in Cozumel, Mexico. Amazing Turtle & Wildlife Adventure in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. We decided we wanted to book through the carnival line to ensure safety and that we make it back to the boat. Anyone looking at doing any of these excursions and want to meet up?

Hello! Me and my soon to be husband will be going on this cruise for our honeymoon. We were thinking about doing the Catamaran Sail & Snorkel in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Spectacular Shore Snorkel With Mexican Lunch in Cozumel, Mexico. Amazing Turtle & Wildlife Adventure in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. We decided we wanted to book through the carnival line to ensure safety and that we make it back to the boat. Anyone looking at doing any of these excursions and want to meet up?

You may want to reach out to your roll call for your sailing and ask there.

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the same cruise. Haven't decided on excursions yet.

I would look at one of the tours to Stingray City in Grand Cayman and Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. There is a cheap snorkel boat that will leave Nachi a couple times during the afternoon.

As far as ship vs. independent tours, in Cozumel and Grand Cayman you are pretty safe with independent tours. Jamaica traffic can get bad. The only time I was late to a ship was a jamaica traffic jam and I was just a couple miles away.

• 3 months later...

Did you happen to keep your Fun Times ?.??