airline mileage points

GORDONCHICK

Um... I'm a (volunteer) moderator on FT (Oneworld board) and I read most of the posts and remove/move/edit posts as required under the T&Cs. Some boards (e.g. American Airlines) have numerous moderators owing to the volume of posts. I'd say that moderation on FT is much more aggressive than on CC.

The two boards seem to have very different demographics, which probably accounts for the higher incidence of posts that need moderating, if you get my meaning.

I wasn't going to say 6rugrats was incorrect but thanks for clarifying.

I get the impression that we deal out a fair amount of tough love here compared to elsewhere. It's not rude, just sometimes people don't like to hear something they don't agree with.

Way tougher love than on FT and this sums it up nicely.

It's not all sunshine and rainbows, people, and since this is the interwebs nobody really gets hurt!

If this were only true. It just reaffirms the thought that the Cruise Air forum is a very brutal place. Take a look at some of the posters who say they will never ask a question here again or who feel belittled or beaten down for asking. I think a better sentence would be, "Since this is the interweb and we can remain anonymous, people can really get hurt."