NCL Epic - shuttle from Port of Livorno to train station

trrrip

Hi trrrip, I've been wondering the same thing. I read some reports from last summer that said the shuttles didn't start until around 8 or 8:30 am and then waited for people to fill them up, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Unless I hear differently, my group is planning to take a cab to the train station to get there as early as possible. Someone mentioned it was around 20-25 euros from the port to the train station and a pretty quick trip.

Hi all,

Has anyone taken the shuttle from port of livorno to the train station recently - do you know what time the earliest shuttle is for timing of the trains.

Thanks

trrrip

You do not pay until you get on the shuttle so you could disembark and then see which is the best available option to get to the train station quickly. If there are 3 or 4 of you, a taxi would be the cheaper option anyway.

• 1 month later...

Last time I was in Livorno was on a Princess Cruise, and they had a shuttle from the ship to the train station, but it was only one trip (leave ship at 8:15, depart train station at 5:00). It was timed specifically for people to take a specific train to Florence.

My question is for NCL Epic, do they just run one bus , or are there several busses. If someone has the official NCL notice from the newsletter about the schedule, that'll be great as well!

• 1 year later...
We took a shuttle from port to livorno city center for 5 euro each roundtrip. painless and simple. the coaches are lined up and waiting for you when you get off the boat.

Hi. Was your shuttle provided by Norwegian? When I called them about a shuttle, the person I spoke with didn't know anything about it ( from the Norwegian Epic).

We are trying to get from the port to the city center of Livorno, to catch the Tuscany Bus to Florence.

Thanks.

Floridagal07

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Was your shuttle provided by Norwegian? When I called them about a shuttle, the person I spoke with didn't know anything about it ( from the Norwegian Epic).

We are trying to get from the port to the city center of Livorno, to catch the Tuscany Bus to Florence.

Thanks.

Floridagal07

I'm not sure if its provided by NCL or the port, the fact is that is the only way to get out of the port(I didn't saw option to go walking to the city)

Unless it has changed since last year, the shuttle to the town centre is provided by the port, whilst the one to the train station is an NCL one.

As a result, the town centre one is paid for in Euros in cash, and isn't charged to your room account. The one to the train station is charged in dollars and is charged to your room.

Unless it has changed since last year, the shuttle to the town centre is provided by the port, whilst the one to the train station is an NCL one.

As a result, the town centre one is paid for in Euros in cash, and isn't charged to your room account. The one to the train station is charged in dollars and is charged to your room.

I appreciate your information. We are trying to decide how to get from the port to Florence. The bus from the center of Livorno to Florence (Tuscany Bus) is an affordable option, but we need to get to the bus.

Floridagal07

• 1 month later...
Tuscany bus run transport from port to town,where you pick up bus to Florence. Used it last year. Very reasonable,35 euro if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Forums mobile app

Does Tuscany bus have their own shuttle that brings you to the bus from the port? We are booked to go on Tuscany bus at 9am but I'm worried about trying to get a shuttle into the city centre to get on the bus in time.