2 random Solstice questions re: bathrobes and flavored creamer?

LisaSp

We sail 8/1 on Solstice to Alaska. We are in cabin 9237...not Aqua Class as far as I know--will there be bathrobes in the cabin? Also, I am obsessed with using vanilla creamer in my coffee...does anyone know if they have the little individual International Delight creamer thingys on board? Thanks in advance for your help as I am confident someone out there knows these answers!! :)

Hi there, Just a suggestion.... I'm a Hazelnut creamer addict, too.

If we're on a cruise without a drink package, we bring our own little International Delights in the box. I like to have them in the room and also bring a couple with me to breakfast.

We won't be bringing them on our upcoming cruise because we have the 123go, and those vanilla cappuccinos are available any time! woo hoo!:D

Hi there, Just a suggestion.... I'm a Hazelnut creamer addict, too.

If we're on a cruise without a drink package, we bring our own little International Delights in the box. I like to have them in the room and also bring a couple with me to breakfast.

We won't be bringing them on our upcoming cruise because we have the 123go, and those vanilla cappuccinos are available any time! woo hoo!:D

I thought about bringing my own...still a possibility. And the 4 of us are all a little messy (kids and hubby worse than me). Def going to bring the shoe thingy for bathroom door but I am not sure I will bother with any other bins or organizers...not sure yet...still have a few more days to strategize and shop!!! Thanks!!