Live from Allure of the Seas - March 5, 2017

Landed at DCA tonight and one of my Luggage Valet bag did not arrive. This was the bag that was part of my additional search with CBP. If I were a betting man, I have a feeling it is sitting exactly where I left it. I filed claims with Southwest and RCCL. We will see how it goes. Crappy ending to a great vacation.

So Southwest is a airline on the list for the Luggage Valet program from the ship? If so how much and do they still print your boarding passes as well. Thank you.

So Southwest is a airline on the list for the Luggage Valet program from the ship? If so how much and do they still print your boarding passes as well. Thank you.

Yes, Southwest is an approved airline. It cost $25 per person and the boarding passes were included in an envelope with the bag tags.

You can sign up using the TV in your stateroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be sailing on the Allure next weekend, so do junior suites get to use the suite entrance at the front of the terminal? Once inside, how does my C&A membership factor in, if at all? Thx.

Although things could have changed since our Allure cruise 2 years ago....,

We had a junior suite and were told to use the suite entrance and we also waited to board in the suite lounge area. (We arrived very early and boarding didn't start until about 11:45 that day) We were only gold status at that time.

Yes, Southwest is an approved airline. It cost $25 per person and the boarding passes were included in an envelope with the bag tags.

You can sign up using the TV in your stateroom.

Thanks so much:D

This has not been my morning. Slept terribly last night. Got selected for additional immigration screening. Gave up on brunch plans because of the rain.

Check in at airport and my wife was not selected for TSA Pre. I get randomly selected again for additional pat down at airport. Which gave me something to do while I wait for her to go through the regular security line.

How do you know if you are selected for TSA Pre. Also if you do the Luggage Valet from the ship do you just go to the security line because you have your boarding passes and no luggage to check in? One more question what if your luggage was over the 50 lb. limit how would the airlines (Southwest) let you know. Thanks

How do you know if you are selected for TSA Pre. Also if you do the Luggage Valet from the ship do you just go to the security line because you have your boarding passes and no luggage to check in? One more question what if your luggage was over the 50 lb. limit how would the airlines (Southwest) let you know. Thanks

Your airline boarding pass will indicate if you have TSA Pre. Since you have no luggage to check, you can go straight to airport security. In the past, if you had extra baggage charges, you would be charged on your Seapass account.

Edited by clarea

Your airline boarding pass will indicate if you have TSA Pre. Sinc eyou have no luggage to check, you can go straight to airport security. In the past, if you had extra baggage charges, you would be charged on your Seapass account.

Thank you so much:)

Thx! I do beli be the compasses will be different for April sailings going forward. The itinerary moves to labadee, then Jamaica then Cozumel. Which is making it hard to plan any thing as I want my specialty dinners on nights separate from formal nights

• 2 months later...
Question on the hammock...did you keep it up all the time or take it down when you were not using it? Did your cabin steward say anything about it no being allowed? Thanks for your help on this!

I kept it up almost the entire week. They left a note in our room about balcony cleaning so I took it down those days. Our cabin attendant didn't say a thing to us about it.