Oasis cabins for 5?

Hi all,

I saw on the Oasis of the Seas page on the Royal website that there are some balcony rooms that fit five. I've never heard of this before, is this true?

Thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk

Hi all,

I saw on the Oasis of the Seas page on the Royal website that there are some balcony rooms that fit five. I've never heard of this before, is this true?

Thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk

Absolutely. They call them family balcony. I didn't sail in one, but sailed in family oceanview. With a 3, 8 and 9 year old it was fine, but once we had 11 year old and up as the older kids, it just wasn't enough room for us. The older kids slept in berths almost like built in bunk beds and the youngest one slept on pull out couch.

HTH

Absolutely. They call them family balcony. I didn't sail in one, but sailed in family oceanview. With a 3, 8 and 9 year old it was fine, but once we had 11 year old and up as the older kids, it just wasn't enough room for us. The older kids slept in berths almost like built in bunk beds and the youngest one slept on pull out couch.

HTH

Do you recall if the Pullman was over the sofa or over the main bed? Obviously not a deal breaker, but we HATE when it's over the main bed.

Sent from Tapatalk

Yes 7 of us were in a family balcony. Keep in mind one was a 7 month old infant which had to be approved by the ship to be added. There was a bunk bed then two single beds and the sofa bed. The infant was in a pack and play. The Room was actually intended for 6.