Majestic Princess Lobster Formal Night

akramer12345

Does anyone know if the majestic princess does lobster on formal night? I know they have a lobster restaurant so I wasn't sure if this means they wouldn't serve lobster in the regular dining room.
The Lobster Grill is only on the Majestic. Lobster is usually on the second formal night menu.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lobster Grill is also on Diamond or Sapphire (replacing Trident Grill when sailing in Asia).

And I have read here that since last year on some short Med cruises (as Majestic is doing for her shakedown season) there is often only one formal night.

But courtesy of the excellent live-from thread from CanadianBurger from the maiden voyage, here is the menu for the formal night on that sailing:

c00912f08a06e56c7ad27d78e3e53707.jpg

Just off April 16 Majestic Princess 7-day and we had 2 formal nights, night we were in Gibraltar and night we were in Toulon, and not on the single sea day.

2nd formal night had lobster on MDR menu, as usual!

The Lobster Grill is only on the Majestic. Lobster is usually on the second formal night menu.

I should have read the question more closely because OP was asking specifically about the Majestic. Actually, on the Majestic the venue is called the Lobster & Dim Sum Bar and as Canadian Burger has posted, the second formal night included lobster as is typical for Princess. Having lobster offered at the Lobster & Dim Sum bar isn't that much different than offering lobster as an option at Sabatini's or the Crown Grill.

I should have read the question more closely because OP was asking specifically about the Majestic. Actually, on the Majestic the venue is called the Lobster & Dim Sum Bar and as Canadian Burger has posted, the second formal night included lobster as is typical for Princess. Having lobster offered at the Lobster & Dim Sum bar isn't that much different than offering lobster as an option at Sabatini's or the Crown Grill.

How was the Dim Sum? It can be great or it can be bleh. I've never been especially impressed (except for one cruise) with the lobster on Princess ships. I'd like some good dim sum though. :)

How was the Dim Sum? It can be great or it can be bleh. I've never been especially impressed (except for one cruise) with the lobster on Princess ships. I'd like some good dim sum though. :)

It didn't look that brilliant to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Forums