Weather in Grand Cayman/Cozumel in March and things to do??

Luv2Cruiise

We are going to Cozumel and Grand Cayman the middle of March and have never cruised during this time frame so I am hoping the weather will be warm and nice so I would like to know from those that have been to these places during March how the weather is/was there? WHat to wear/pack and if water on ships is warm enough to get in.

We have been to Cozumel a few times already but never to Grand Cayman, what sort of things is there to do in Grand Cayman? We usually try to find an excursion once off the ship or booked through AAA. We like to sight see, shop and pretty much anything easy to do. Have always wanted to try to snorkle but unsure how hard it is.

Thanks for your input

Edited by Luv2Cruiise
Spelling error

Think summer weather....that's basically year round! In the Caribbean, it's always summer!

As far as WHAT to do...get a guidebook, see what's available that interests you, and we can certainly help with "HOW" to do it! Shopping requires NO excursion at all!

Edited by cb at sea

• 1 month later...
Turtle farm in Grand Cayman. We used captain marvin tours, and we were very pleased with the day.

Safe sailing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

What port in Grand Cayman does Brilliance go to in order to make sure we give Captain Marvin Tours the correct info when we book a tour? Thanks