Anse Chastanet or Jalousie?? (possibly Marigot Bay beach)

Travel To Be Free

Took Herod's tour 5 years ago and was thinking of just doing the beach tour with Spence Ambrose just to go back to Jalousie Beach. The pitons are great, but the beach is just okay.

I saw pictures before of Anse Chastanet, however, you can't see the Pitons from the beach. If you go to their restaurant, can you?

Is there an excursion that goes to Anse Chstanet? Approximate cost? Can you get there by boat?

Also, the pictures I've seen of the beach jaunting out in Marigot Bay looks nice. Same on this one.... is there an excursion there? Cost? Can you go by boat?

Took Herod's tour 5 years ago and was thinking of just doing the beach tour with Spence Ambrose just to go back to Jalousie Beach. The pitons are great, but the beach is just okay.

I saw pictures before of Anse Chastanet, however, you can't see the Pitons from the beach. If you go to their restaurant, can you?

Is there an excursion that goes to Anse Chstanet? Approximate cost? Can you get there by boat?

Also, the pictures I've seen of the beach jaunting out in Marigot Bay looks nice. Same on this one.... is there an excursion there? Cost? Can you go by boat?

You cannot see the Pitons from either Anse Chastenet or Marigot. The only places at Anse Chastenet where you can see the Pitons is further up the hill, from the Treehouse restaurant and the hotel rooms up above. Or by swimming out to the point (not recommended unless you are a strong swimmer - some serious currents out there).

There are no dedicated organized tours that go only to Anse Chastenet or specifically just to the (very) small beach at Marigot....you would have to organize it privately with an operator. You'd be looking at $200us r/t at a minimum for Anse Chastenet by road and more by water taxi...Marigot Bay would be about $100us r/t and more by water.... You can check with Serenity TVL, James Touring, Real St Lucia Tours, etc for tours. For Anse Chastenet by eater check with Mystic Man.... Good luck, enjoy your visit.

Thank you so very much for this feedback. I believe we're going back to Jalousie. You have been SO HELPFUL!!

One more question, I saw a post where someone did Sandals resort day pass. It looks like there's more than one there. Do you know which is nicer as far as beach and beach restaurant for lunch. Are any near the Pitons?

Thank you so very much for this feedback. I believe we're going back to Jalousie. You have been SO HELPFUL!!

One more question, I saw a post where someone did Sandals resort day pass. It looks like there's more than one there. Do you know which is nicer as far as beach and beach restaurant for lunch. Are any near the Pitons?

None of the Sandals -or any all-inclusive properties, are anywhere near the Pitons, or anywhere near any views of the Pitons....Sandals Grande generally has the best beach overall, food is comparable at all of them. All three are in the north of the island.