Just back from Tropicante...almost

Thebox

• 2 weeks later...

Please write when you get back and let me know good things to order on the menu, the price of beer, we will be there August 19th, any other tips please let me know, cant wait to hear from you guys, have a great time,

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful beach, comfortable chairs, good food, good service...we had a short stay because the ship was leaving early and we really would have loved to stay longer...relaxing, yet fun. Steve is a wonderful host. His step-daughter Michelle was wonderful and attentive. Food was fairly large portions and very tasty...ceviche was amazingly good.

There was plenty of activity..massages, snorkeling, boats to hire, jet skis and more....just ask and it will be arranged. The water is crystal clear, beach snorkeling was not bad at all ....it was a really great excursion.

Beautiful beach, comfortable chairs, good food, good service...we had a short stay because the ship was leaving early and we really would have loved to stay longer...relaxing, yet fun. Steve is a wonderful host. His step-daughter Michelle was wonderful and attentive. Food was fairly large portions and very tasty...ceviche was amazingly good.

There was plenty of activity..massages, snorkeling, boats to hire, jet skis and more....just ask and it will be arranged. The water is crystal clear, beach snorkeling was not bad at all ....it was a really great excursion.

Our experience too, perfect spot for a few hours and the price is right for reserving chairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we were at the Tropicante last week our group of 8 had a great day, we had reserved 8 chairs, we got off the Glory and followed Steve directions, we were greeted with our name on a chalk board and walked down to our beach side seats, front row, we arrived just as a storm was moving in, Steve took everyone into his restaurant, it was getting crowded so he took us upstairs where we were able to watch the storm come through from his balcony, it was great, it cleared in minutes and back we went, the food and drinks were great, the service wonderful, stayed as long as we could and walked out to waiting taxi's, We would for sure go there again, the price for food and drinks were reasonable,

Well we were at the Tropicante last week our group of 8 had a great day, we had reserved 8 chairs, we got off the Glory and followed Steve directions, we were greeted with our name on a chalk board and walked down to our beach side seats, front row, we arrived just as a storm was moving in, Steve took everyone into his restaurant, it was getting crowded so he took us upstairs where we were able to watch the storm come through from his balcony, it was great, it cleared in minutes and back we went, the food and drinks were great, the service wonderful, stayed as long as we could and walked out to waiting taxi's, We would for sure go there again, the price for food and drinks were reasonable,

What did you eat and drink? Thanks....

We had the nachos, and iguana eggs, which were real good if you like hot spicey food, then some fries for my daughter, the beer was 3.00 each I think or a bucket of 6 for 16.00 I think, the Pina Coladas were 6.00 I think, the drinks were good, the service excellent