Cappuccino on Quest

pdx13

We have previously sailed Crystal and thoroughly enjoyed their Bistro for an espresso or cappuccino and something light to eat. Does Quest have a similar venue on board, where one can get cappuccino, sit and read, perhaps grab a bite?

Thanks

Thanks, that is a relief as we are "coffee snobs" and cannot stomach the stuff any cruise line passes off as regular coffee.

This is one (small) reason why we were put off SB after a cruise a little over a year ago now. We simply couldn't get a decent cup of coffee - this was on the Seabourn Spirit which did not have the benefit of the Seabourn Square coffee venue. The regular coffee was, to us, the typically insipid, brown, flavourless stuff that passes for coffee. Even the espresso lacked bite and lattes or capucinos again lacked any richness of flavour.

As a fellow coffee snob I would be interested to hear how you find the coffee when you return. I think, from what I've read on here, that you will be catered for better on the bigger ships in this matter.

This is one (small) reason why we were put off SB after a cruise a little over a year ago now. We simply couldn't get a decent cup of coffee - this was on the Seabourn Spirit which did not have the benefit of the Seabourn Square coffee venue. The regular coffee was, to us, the typically insipid, brown, flavourless stuff that passes for coffee. Even the espresso lacked bite and lattes or capucinos again lacked any richness of flavour.

As a fellow coffee snob I would be interested to hear how you find the coffee when you return. I think, from what I've read on here, that you will be catered for better on the bigger ships in this matter.

I will definitely report on my impressions of the cappuccinos and espresso on Quest. We loved the Bistro on Crystal as a great spot for enjoying coffee or tea, reading, and grabbing a bite at almost any time throughout the day. While their cappuccinos never really measured up to what we can get in the NW, when I asked for a triple shot cappuccino it was certainly acceptable, as good as any Starbucks (although I know that is faint praise). At least it was freshly ground and brewed, even if not the greatest beans.

Edited by pdx13