Sunsation Tours or JnJtours?

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Beth when will you be in Grenada. We are on Royal Princess and just booked 3 spots on JnJ Tour March 28, 2016. The reviews I have read have been mostly positive. He emailed me yesterday and it sounds like it is only my family booked so far.

Beth when will you be in Grenada. We are on Royal Princess and just booked 3 spots on JnJ Tour March 28, 2016. The reviews I have read have been mostly positive. He emailed me yesterday and it sounds like it is only my family booked so far.

DH and myself are booked with JnJ for March 28 also. Sounds like a great day. We are looking forward to seeing Granada since it is our first time there. We are excited that we will also be able to spend some time on the beach after the tour.

See you there!

Susan

Hi! We will also be there on March 28. Can you guys share the info you have regarding the tour you are doing with JNJ?

I posted information about the tour on our roll call.

Susan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! We will also be there on March 28. Can you guys share the info you have regarding the tour you are doing with JNJ? Do you know if there is room for 2 more?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

fyi see my review of JnJ Tours very good tour highly recommend him would do again

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from a day in Grenada and we toured with JnJ and Stan. We had an absolutely grand time. Stan is a great person and I can guarantee you will fully enjoy your time with him if you use his tours.

We say all the highlites, the fort, waterfall etc and there were refreshments and a stop to learn about how some of the spices are made.

I would recommend Stan and JnJ

tours to anyone.

Cheers

Len

• 8 months later...

I don't have a specific recommendation like some others have posted, but I can give you and everyone else a DON'T.

Once you enter the terminal there are dozens of operators vying for your business. I'm sure you can negotiate a private tour. Just be firm, don't let them put you in a van and then make you wait for others.

If you continue through the terminal to the street, three are even more indy drivers offering rides.

Last year our family group met with operator ELVIS in the terminal, and arranged a trip to the usual spots (all tours there go pretty much the same places). Elvis was fine, but he put us in a van with a driver who turned out to be either drunk or very stoned on something. We did not see it in time to get off. At one point he disappeared into the woods for about 10 minutes, and could barely talk when he got back in.

Once we realized he was impaired, we asked to go back to town, but he continued driving around for a couple more very scary hours.

I contacted Elvis when I got home and the response I got was "thanks for letting us know, we did not know he had a drinking problem".

Please no lectures about "you should have gotten out", it's in the past and is now just a family story to tell.

Just a cautionary tale to avoid Elvis, and take a good look at your driver before taking off. The roads are curvy and hilly.