Orient Beach

• 3 weeks later...
My wife and I just grab a van @ the port for $7 each - each way. At Club Orient $15 for two chassies & umbrella & 2 drinks. Just dropped our clothes and joined the crowd.

Must be thinking of somewhere else. Club Orient -- th clothing optional portion of the beach -- is 20 dollars OR Euros for two chairs and an umbrella and drinks are NOT included.

Went there last November. Entered by the big sign separating the club from the rest of the beach. Was told it was $15. Gave him a 20 and told him to keep the change. Maybe the prices have gone up. Was at the right place as everybody was naked.

Must be thinking of somewhere else. Club Orient -- th clothing optional portion of the beach -- is 20 dollars OR Euros for two chairs and an umbrella and drinks are NOT included.

I think they were joking.

To clarify:

Small, clothing optional portion of the beach between the ClubO sign and the drop-off point at Pedros has chair/umbrella rentals for $15, including a drink or two from Pedros. These are dark (green? blue?) umbrellas -- NOT a part of Club Orient water-sports group. Located between the 'rocks' and the ClubO sign, maybe 100 yards or so of beach front.

Larger section of Clothing optional beach that is actually the Club Orient operated portion of the beach has yellow umbrellas and is 20 dollars OR 20 Euros and drinks are NOT included. This beach is south of the ClubO sign and stretches for about 1/4-mile or so.