Vibe pricing?

Beaver1975

Norwegian Breakaway/Gateway Vibe Beach Club Access Cost and Passes:

FOR 7 DAYS

$20 per person/per day

$79 per person/week-long sailing

$79 One Port Day Pass: includes access for 2 guests, private cabana rental for the day and $30 food/beverage credit

$99 One Sea Day Pass: includes access for 2 guests, private cabana rental for the day and $30 food/beverage credit

$299 Week-Long Pass: includes access for 2 guests all week, week-long private cabana rental and $100 food/beverage credit (to be used only at the vibe bar as per NCL Customer Service rep)

for a 12 NT vibe pass last week on the BA was $129 and the cabanas were $329.

I am thinking Beaver1975 may have the UBP and is wondering what can you spend the $100 on?

I have never been so I can't help them out but, I was kind of wondering the same thing.

Ahh...I see. FWIW...it doesn't need to be used at Vibe. The $100 gets posted to your account and will essentially take $100 off your final bill a the end of the trip.

Ahh...I see. FWIW...it doesn't need to be used at Vibe. The $100 gets posted to your account and will essentially take $100 off your final bill a the end of the trip.

That would be what I hoped, but tesco stated above the NCL rep said it has to be used at Vibe.

:confused::confused:

That would be what I hoped, but tesco stated above the NCL rep said it has to be used at Vibe.

:confused::confused:

That rep is wrong. But, you could order 10 lobster rolls from Ocean Blue waterfront, which they deliver to you at Vibe. That would cover it.

That rep is wrong. But, you could order 10 lobster rolls from Ocean Blue waterfront, which they deliver to you at Vibe. That would cover it.

That is what i was told by both over the phone with NCL rep and onboard at Customer service Desk. they said the onboard credit is to be used only at the vibe bar for drinks and food (snacks, etc). I was wondering if they really will follow up the account, because i have the UBP for the next 2 cruises on the Escape and Gateway and want to get the cabana, that will be great if you can use the onboard credit for anything else.

That is what i was told by both over the phone with NCL rep and onboard at Customer service Desk. they said the onboard credit is to be used only at the vibe bar for drinks and food (snacks, etc). I was wondering if they really will follow up the account, because i have the UBP for the next 2 cruises on the Escape and Gateway and want to get the cabana, that will be great if you can use the onboard credit for anything else.

I believe that you were told that, and that is also what is written in the terms. I'm just saying that in actuality, it doesn't matter what you spend that on. It will be OBC added to your account like any other OBC. Their system isn't set up to limit where you are spending it. Eat at a few specialty restaurants with that OBC.

I believe that you were told that, and that is also what is written in the terms. I'm just saying that in actuality, it doesn't matter what you spend that on. It will be OBC added to your account like any other OBC. Their system isn't set up to limit where you are spending it. Eat at a few specialty restaurants with that OBC.

100% correct. That was the policy when we got the cabana last May and it showed up in our account as OBC that we could use anywhere. Of course we ordered more than $100 in drinks from the Vibe bar anyway, but it wouldn't have mattered.

we had a cabana on the breakaway and the OBC was just added to our acct. I rarely bought any drinks in the VIBE...Just FYI, the cabanas can get hot as there is no good airflow. I loved the VIBE but would just do the pass next time, not the cabana