Boston Hop On -- Hop Off Tours

ddaz

Howdy,

We were considering doing the Hop On - Hop Off Boston City Tour during our stop in Boston. I noticed that there are two different HO/HO companies in Boston, Old Town Trolley Tours and Cityview Trolley Tours. Based upon my reading of their stops, I think the Old Town has a stop near the cruise ship port, but I am sometimes locationally challenged and may not understand where the cruise ship docks.

So does anyone have a recommendation on which HO/HO tour to use during our stay in Boston? FYI, there is a groupon for $41 for two on the Cityview Trolley Tour.

Thanks for your assistance!

ddaz

GBY

I believe that on days when cruise ships are in port, Old Town Trolleys runs a shuttle from the port to the first stop on their line. Its best to contact them by email or phone directly to find out all the details. Your Groupon is a very good price.

• 3 weeks later...

due to convenience of having it stop by cruise port--- We will first take a 4 hour tour- 12-4 for overview of city- Then as soon as we are done with that shore excursion, we thought it would be easier to use for 3 hours Old Town Trolley to use just for the few spots that we want to spend more time in.