Message for Cruising Linda

Thanks all for your best wishes. I think this Amsterdam cruise is going to be one big party.....lots on Thomson FB going.

I'll check for Marmite, Linda, as soon as I get on the Spirit! ;)

Not taking my iPad so will have to rely on iPhone to keep in touch.

Just back off Spirit today. It's just great.

Kettles, new carpets in public areas, Lido with new furniture and partially covered over as with Celebration, new swivel chairs in Broadway and tip-up seats replaced with couches etc. etc.

Entertainment team absolutely brilliant.

See Kalos review post.

Just back off Spirit today. It's just great.

Kettles, new carpets in public areas, Lido with new furniture and partially covered over as with Celebration, new swivel chairs in Broadway and tip-up seats replaced with couches etc. etc.

Entertainment team absolutely brilliant.

See Kalos review post.

I agree, Malch. Only on Spirit for 3 days to Amsterdam, but food and entertainment was excellent.

But no Marmite for Linda!

Edited by Jakanne1

Welcome back Jak, did your little cruising partner enjoy himself?

Thank you, happy v. Yes, we both enjoyed Spirit to Amsterdam. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it. Met quite a few from the FB site and lots of other very nice people.

I would add that the breakfast and dinner in the MDR was excellent. Better service than in April, but perhaps that was because it was only the second week of the season after it's winter break. The entertainment teams in Broadway and High Spirits were excellent too. Far better than the Dream when in the Caribbean this past winter.

Thank you, happy v. Yes, we both enjoyed Spirit to Amsterdam. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it. Met quite a few from the FB site and lots of other very nice people.

I would add that the breakfast and dinner in the MDR was excellent. Better service than in April, but perhaps that was because it was only the second week of the season after it's winter break. The entertainment teams in Broadway and High Spirits were excellent too. Far better than the Dream when in the Caribbean this past winter.

We have always enjoyed the Spirit,

such a shame it's moving next year.