Proposal Suggestions?

torchd

I am wondering are there any nice, romantic, secluded spots that would be good for a proposal?

I am thinking of proposing to my g/f, I am just not sure which island I will be doing it on.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I am wondering are there any nice, romantic, secluded spots that would be good for a proposal?

I am thinking of proposing to my g/f, I am just not sure which island I will be doing it on.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Torchd,

Congratulations in advance! Would recommend Soufriere. There is the Maranatha Gardens, Diamond falls and Botannical Gardens, Toraille Waterfall, even the Tet Paul Nature hike(stairway to heaven). My recommendation is book a personalize tour and work with them to make your moment special. If you don't want to travel all the way to Soufriere then Pigeon Island is great! There are secluded sports around the ruins there and you can also check out Fort Rodney at Pigeon island with its view of Rodney Bay and the surrounding Caribbean waters. I suggest you look into Serenitytvl, Barefoot holidays or PHV tours to help you arrange this. Good luck!

Edited by Dragon2109

Would highly recommend Soufriere, especially Tet Paul Nature Trail. Spectacular views of ocean, Pitons, and almost 360 degree views of the island. You can contact them directly to arrange something with one of the guides or work with a tour operator to set something up. Serenity TVL, Island Man Taxi and Tours, PHV Taxi and Tours, Barefoot Holidays, Solar Tours and Travel, etc. All can help arrange a perfect day.

Or in front of Diamond Falls with your diamond ring! Diamond botanical gardens and falls, beautiful gardens, falls featured in Superman 2, etc. Same operators as above.

Pigeon Island with its ruins, hiking, etc is another excellent suggestion. Some beautiful spots amongst the ruins and foliage or atop one of the old fort hills, etc. Beautiful settings, and closer to port than Soufriere.

A boat tour, for snorkeling or simple sightseeing is a great, beautiful option. Mystic Man does a wonderful snorkel tour.

Jalousie Beach at the base of the Pitons, along the white sand beach, gorgeous turquoise waters, and great snorkeling (don't wear the ring though!!) Spencer Ambrose beach break would be good tour for this.

Rodney Bay's Reduit Beach is a lovely beach setting, more of a typical beach setting rather than a more unique and dramatic setting.

La Tille Falls in Micoud is a gorgeous natural waterfall and settinf, lesser known and absolutely beautiful. Rope swing into pond, hike, fish spa pond for natural pedicure, and large beautiful waterfall for gorgeous backdrop, and swimming..

For truly off the beaten path here, head down to Laborie and propose at the gorgeous Rudy John Beach Park. Gorgeous Palm tree lined beach, virtually no tourists, shallow protected Bay, quaint fishing village, etc.. However, 1.5 hours from Port - so a long ways to go!

Or, consider the Vieux Fort lighthouse - one of the highest lighthouses in the world, amazing views over the south of the island - again though, a good distance from port.

There are loads of gorgeous scenic romantic spots all around St Lucia. The trouble is narrowing it down!

Congrats in advance!