What to do in Ocho Rios with a TMI twist :).

taylor1293

We will be docking in Ocho Rios in November on Liberty of the Seas. We've never been there so looking for something fun/interesting to do. This is the TMI part...I need to be within a reasonable time frame to a restroom due to bladder issues. So, a 45 minute bus/boat ride somewhere just isn't comfortable for me. Does anyone have any good suggestions? How far away is Dunn's Falls? Do they have facilities there?

Thanks! Any AI suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well I was going to suggest trying out Sunset Grande (I did a full review of it in my signature line with pictures), but I have recently read that it is under new management and may be closed at the moment. :(

We have booked using "Resort for a Day" while in Ocho Rios and Montego Bay several times and have always found a nice place. You might want to try to go to their website and see what else they have to offer. It's worth a shot and the places are always nice and an AI. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!! I'll look it up and see what they have :).

Well I was going to suggest trying out Sunset Grande (I did a full review of it in my signature line with pictures), but I have recently read that it is under new management and may be closed at the moment. :(

We have booked using "Resort for a Day" while in Ocho Rios and Montego Bay several times and have always found a nice place. You might want to try to go to their website and see what else they have to offer. It's worth a shot and the places are always nice and an AI. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app