Carnival Vista-St. Kitts-Sept.13th. We need people to go on an excursion with us!

redstargazer

Hi folks my husband and I are going on the fabulous "Highlights of of St Kitts tour , $43 pp for 2:45 minutes on September 13 2017 however we need a few more people to join us to enable the tour to go.This tour covers some the key historical, cultural and scenic locations , including The historic site of Romney Manor and Botanical Garden, with an entrance fee of $3 pp already included in the price, and include a drive through the fringes of the rainforest, and sugar plantation ruins, Batik demonstration and gift shop. Then departing for the 'WOW' view of Timothy Hill, where the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea are seen together, one of the main Highlights and is stunning and breathtaking !! The duration is 2:45 minutes, with unlimited round trip beach time at the 5* Carambola beach club let us know if you wish to join us. It is WAY better priced than what you can book through Carnival. Join us and let have an awesome day in St. Kitts!

Just a suggestion, but I'd post this on the roll call for that particular cruise, here on cruisecritic, or post it on a group regarding that cruise on that big "blue" site. Just my two cents :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Per board guidelines/rules, the only place to seek tour shares is on the ROLL CALL for your cruise. That's where you can connect with other CC members sailing with you. To find your ROLL CALL, go back to the main boards page, scroll down to ROLL CALLS, click on Carnival, then on your ship, and look for a thread with the dates for your sailing. There is also a link to the Carnival Roll Calls in the column to the right, but if the original starter of the roll call hasn't used the approved format, it may not show up in that search engine. EM