Carnival Magic - Category 6M Oceanview Staterooms on Deck 2 Aft

mitsguy2001

It seems that nobody can answer my question about Deck 1. If I want to avoid Deck 1 and want to avoid a room below the theater, it seems my only other option is the oceanview staterooms on Deck 2 Aft. However, when I select Aft and Main Deck (Deck 2), the only rooms that are ever listed are the Category 6A rooms. How can I get the Category 6M rooms to appear? The majority of these rooms are for 2 people, so I don't know why it won't let me select them. I do know that the Deluxe Oceanview option is never available. However, even selecting just regular Oceanview, it allows me to select Category 6M rooms on Deck 2 forward (which I want to avoid since they are below the theater) and on Deck 1 midship (which I want to avoid since nobody can tell me exactly what is below Deck 1). Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Contacting a PVP like the previous poster suggested is the easiest way. If you wanted to book online, you would have to figure out what upgrades you would need to select in order to open up that category. When you select Ocean View when booking your cruises, it's only going to show you the base ocean view cabins (essentially 6A). So in the case of 6M, you would have to upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View, select Deck 2 and then select Aft.

Archived