Bernard's tour St. Maarten...Allure

Luxury mermaid

Great information, thanks to all of those that are contributing...

We too will be visiting St. Marteen via the Allure of the Seas in April and noticed that Bernard's schedules 45 minutes at Maho Beach. This is one of the things we are excited to do but I'm worried that 45 minutes isn't enough and that we could possible wind up not seeing any planes.

to those that have been there, Is this a legitimate concern or is 45 minutes more than enough to see a few planes and get blown around like ragweed?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

They know when the planes are landing and plan their tours to have you there at the right time. Maho is very crowded at that time and 45 minutes is probably all the time you'll want.

45 minutes was more than enough. Been once and won't go back.

Great information, thanks to all of those that are contributing...

We too will be visiting St. Marteen via the Allure of the Seas in April and noticed that Bernard's schedules 45 minutes at Maho Beach. This is one of the things we are excited to do but I'm worried that 45 minutes isn't enough and that we could possible wind up not seeing any planes.

to those that have been there, Is this a legitimate concern or is 45 minutes more than enough to see a few planes and get blown around like ragweed?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

We toured with Bernard's about a week ago, our first visit to St. Maarten (great tour!). We had about 35 minutes at Maho, it was plently. They don't take you there till the afternoon, when planes are landing fairly frequently. Most are pretty small, this one wasn't.

United%20over%20Maho%201024x697_zpsiynpsr8b.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

wondering about the beach stop with a teen boy. We are not prudes, but would prefer our son not be in the midst of topless women. Would we be better DIY and going to Marigot and then cab to Divi Bay or Mullet Bay?

To avoid topplessness Divi is a good choice but I would take my chances and go to Mullet which is a much better beach.

We used Bernard also and would use him again. Tour and service was great with no issues getting back to the ship on time.

agree, we did Bernard's tour on our first trip to ST Martin, now we just keep going back to Orient Beach. Going in March again. I've used Bernard's taxi service as well. He's awesome

Lisa from Jacksonville, FL

We had a great tour with this company last week. Everything was smooth and well organized. You could be dropped off in town or go back to the pier. We had plenty of time at Maho Beach and Marigot on the French side. Sarafina's Bakery has great food. Highly recommend this company. The Mailman was our guide and he was fabulous!!