Auckland, NZ. Need postal codes near where the Diamond Princess will Dock, please.

Hello Kiwis,

My DD and S-I-L want to stay one night near the harbour in AKL. Can you tell me the postal code near the dock or pier where the Diamond Princess will be?

Thanks for all your help! ;)

Donna

Donna,

I don't know postal codes but the Hilton Hotel is right on the Harbour....in fact the Diamond Princess will dock right next to it. The Hotel is on the pier.

We have stayed at the Stamford Hotel in Auckland, which is 400 yards from the dock and was very nice.

Auckland is a great city.

Hope this helps.

Russell.

1010 is the psot code but it may not be much use to you. If whatever booking website you are using has a map option, use that. You should be able to work out where the wharves are - look for Quay St, Customs St, Hobson St.

The Hilton is good, there is a Sofitel close by, Copthorne, Grand Chancellor, Stamford Plaza. Several apartment hotels as well.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

You can type the address into this site ...

https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/address-postcode-finder

...and it will give you the postcode. As said above however it may not mean much. Best check the location on google maps. We advise friends who are looking for a great location to look at the Copthorne Waterfront. Great location , modest hotel, clean and tidy, walk to/from the ship, walk to or from the attractions you will want to see in the time you have available.