Pier to LAX

Texas

Our ship (Royal Caribbean, JEWEL) is scheduled to arrive in LA at 0700 on a Saturday morning. We have a 12:20 flight out of LAX. Your opinion please: Should we take the transfers from the Cruiseline, or take a taxi to LAX. How much is the taxi? and will there be plenty of taxi's at the port. Thanks for your feedback.

OP -- Super Shuttle and Prime Time will have many vans at the pier to go to LAX for about $17 per person. If you make reservations with either, they will load a van and go regardless of the time you book.

The cruise line and taxis will be more costly, and probably won't get you there any quicker.

The trip to LAX is about 30 to 40 minutes normally on Saturday. If traffic gets backed up, the drivers may go surface streets to avoid delay.

Our ship (Royal Caribbean, JEWEL) is scheduled to arrive in LA at 0700 on a Saturday morning. We have a 12:20 flight out of LAX. Your opinion please: Should we take the transfers from the Cruiseline, or take a taxi to LAX. How much is the taxi? and will there be plenty of taxi's at the port. Thanks for your feedback.

We always book ontime1.com for a town car at $55 plus tip. With that being said, I don't take shuttles even if they are slightly cheaper.:)

• 1 month later...
How do you get that rate? I just looked and it is quoting $78.

I telephone them and advise them their published rate is $55. Now the last time I had that rate was last November, so may be it has increased.

I would call them to verify it if I were you.:)