How long is usual to hear back regarding tour request?

ShellDil

I have plenty of time until our cruise, it's not until June 2013. But since it's booked, of course I've started to plan! Based on recommendations here and also trip advisor, I emailed both Catherine of provence-travel and also provence-connection-tours to get information on day tours for our group of 6 and it's been more than 24 hours and neither have replied. Is that usual?

I wouldn't think 24 hours was all that long, however the companies I contacted in both Turkey and Barcelona both replied within just a few hours.

I'm just wondering what other's experience was and how long the expected wait would be. Both companies get outstanding reviews.

Thanks so much!

Did you hear from Catherine yet? I am booked with her in November and she is very responsive but in some cases it did take a few days.

Baseball Fan

I never did hear back from Catherine. I did hear back from provence-connection-tours, and they have been very responsive. We decided to book with them. They have been great to work with, so far anyway!

Have a great tour in November. I'll be looking forward to a trip report! It sounds like a fantastic area!

I have plenty of time until our cruise, it's not until June 2013. But since it's booked, of course I've started to plan! Based on recommendations here and also trip advisor, I emailed both Catherine of provence-travel and also provence-connection-tours to get information on day tours for our group of 6 and it's been more than 24 hours and neither have replied. Is that usual?

I wouldn't think 24 hours was all that long, however the companies I contacted in both Turkey and Barcelona both replied within just a few hours.

I'm just wondering what other's experience was and how long the expected wait would be. Both companies get outstanding reviews.

Thanks so much!

It is the busy season & she may take awhile before getting back to you. The fact she is HIGHLY recommended & in demmand I'd be persistent...those tours book up quickly. One year out is not to soon to reserve.

• 1 month later...

Archived