Custom Cosol Tours - what would you cut out?

Steftacular

I have 14 people in my group, so Cosol agreed that we would have our own private van/tour and we could customize it as we like. I asked for a run down of their itinerary and I didnt really get much back. I read that the biggest complaint is you dont get enough time at the beach (45 mins?) so I want to cut some stuff out to give us more time. The information I was given says they stop every 10 minutes for a photo break. I dont really think thats necessary, but Im not really sure whats worth it and whats not. I was thinking of cutting the botanical gardens as well? For those who have done Cosol's tours, what stop(s) would you cut out?

Thank you!

- Stefanie

It was cloudy when we left so the only real stop exclusively for pictures was at the road near the pitons. The biggest time killer was the mud baths. It takes a while to get everyone in and then cleaned off. You could probably bypass pictures of the steam coming out of the rocks - not much of a volcano to see. I'll be doing this again in March and will attempt to keep it moving - if its a nice beach day.

Thanks

Thanks again! Reassuring to know that youre taking the tour again!

Our cruise isnt until May so let me know how your March tour goes!! :D

I think we are on the same Roll Call and I mentioned we are doing the same tour.

I have a girlfriend going on the Valor March 1st and she is doing the same tour. I am using her as my Guinnea Pig and really trust her to tell me how the tour is. I can let you know as soon as she gets back the good, the bad and the ugly! :)

I think we are on the same Roll Call and I mentioned we are doing the same tour.

I have a girlfriend going on the Valor March 1st and she is doing the same tour. I am using her as my Guinnea Pig and really trust her to tell me how the tour is. I can let you know as soon as she gets back the good, the bad and the ugly! :)

Ah yes! that would be fantastic! Thanks!