Amber Cove - Tour - VIP Serenity Resort

CalJas

I see on TeipAdvisor that ratings are all over the place for this resort. We will be coming into Amber Cove in October and want to go to a resort to enjoy a beach.

Anyone been to this VIP Serenity resort that can give some more details? Any other recommendations for resorts or beaches to look into?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

There are four reviews for this excursion on the Carnival website so for all with 4 stars each so we have booked it for our upcoming cruise in April.

Has anyone gone on this excursion yet and can tell us more about it? Maybe pictures?

We did not do this excursion, but our table-mates did. They reported that the facilities and amenities were excellent and well worth the money they paid. However they were approached several times by folks trying to get them to take the tour/time share presentation.

So if you are the kind of person that has no problem telling the salespeople to take a hike, you'll enjoy your time there. If such interruptions are going to be bothersome and take away from your enjoyment, then a different beach resort is probably a better fit for you.

For what it's worth, they said they'd go back again but would be sure to use their best ornery "you young-uns get off my lawn" impression to escape the sales staff.

We did not do this excursion, but our table-mates did. They reported that the facilities and amenities were excellent and well worth the money they paid. However they were approached several times by folks trying to get them to take the tour/time share presentation.

So if you are the kind of person that has no problem telling the salespeople to take a hike, you'll enjoy your time there. If such interruptions are going to be bothersome and take away from your enjoyment, then a different beach resort is probably a better fit for you.

For what it's worth, they said they'd go back again but would be sure to use their best ornery "you young-uns get off my lawn" impression to escape the sales staff.

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback (especially the ornery "you young-uns get off my lawn", I'm going to use that) :D