Soda card

asda

Hi got one last cruise gives you 20 pints of postmix drinks only coke, diet coke lemonade, can be used in any of the bars not restaurants and can be used by anyone they just cross off a glass on the card as and when used. but get to know your waiter and sometimes they don't cross them off

Mark

Can one soda card be used by 2 people. ( 20 cans £35) and can you use it in the main dining room ?

How much are can of soda on board 330ml ?

Hi. Sorry soft drinks card.

Sorry to ask again but received Lots of different answers.

Is it pints, or cans, ?

Can they be used in MDR?

How much approx is a soft drink ?

Hi.

It is for the streamed soft drinks, not cans, and is smaller than a pint (a pint would cost you two marks on your card) but still a reasonable size. They can be used in the MDR. Not sure how much a soft drink is, just thrown away my last receipt, but approx £1.85 I think.

Hi.

It is for the streamed soft drinks, not cans, and is smaller than a pint (a pint would cost you two marks on your card) but still a reasonable size. They can be used in the MDR. Not sure how much a soft drink is, just thrown away my last receipt, but approx £1.85 I think.

Thank you. Would you recommend buying one?

Myself & Hubby bought one on our Jan cruise on Oriana first time but we will buy one in may.when we used it they just crossed 2 off it if we both had one its a large glass.

Hi. Could you use it in main dining room and where do you buy it before or on cruise? Thanks

We purchased in one of the Bars on the second day. What we did we got the pepsi before we went in for evening meal and took it with us. Never tried to get one in restaurant. Sorry. On our cruise last june on Arcadia we was asked in the Conservertery just after we boarded by one of the drinks waiters if we wanted to purchace one. Hope that helped a little .