Cruise Critic Live! Join Our Luxury Chat This Thursday

Adam Coulter

Think you can't afford a luxury cruise? Think again! We'll be discussing the ins and outs of high style on the high seas at our next Cruise Critic Live chat! Join us at 11 a.m. (eastern) February 26 to get your questions answered: http://live.cruisecritic.com/Event/Cruise_Critic_Live_Can_You_Afford_a_Luxury_Cruise

Or ask a question down below and we'll make sure it gets seen.

Azamara is certainly a more affordable product than many people realise. The range of inclusions within the base price is very good. However, there is one issue that still is out of line and I wonder if you could comment why it is the case. That is that there is no included "bubbles" within the inclusions - I am sure I am not alone in saying that prosecco and cava are drinks I really enjoy but it is strange that whilst my partner can enjoy equally expensive spirits at no cost, I have to pay extra if ever I want to drink anything with fizz. (It is coincidentally the same with mineral water - still but no fizz)

Two areas I am intrigued as to why they have not been added to the programme of included items

Azamara is certainly a more affordable product than many people realise. The range of inclusions within the base price is very good. However, there is one issue that still is out of line and I wonder if you could comment why it is the case. That is that there is no included "bubbles" within the inclusions - I am sure I am not alone in saying that prosecco and cava are drinks I really enjoy but it is strange that whilst my partner can enjoy equally expensive spirits at no cost, I have to pay extra if ever I want to drink anything with fizz. (It is coincidentally the same with mineral water - still but no fizz)

Two areas I am intrigued as to why they have not been added to the programme of included items

Hi UKTog,

I do not think the live chat is Azamara specific, but it's a good question. Perhaps Bonnie will reply.