Embarkation Night Dinner on Harmony 9/11/16

JDR1986

Hi All:

I am sailing on the Harmony of the Seas out of Barcelona next week and am having a slight issue making reservations for dinner for the first night.

We have reservations to see Grease at 8:45 on Embarkation day booked through the online Cruise Planner. I want to make dinner reservations for 6:30 but the Cruise Planner requires you to have 2 hours and 15 minutes free between each event to make a reservation. Is there any way around this so I can make a 6:30 reservation? We are my time dining. Coastal Kitchen is the preferred dinner spot but I am open to any location, including specialty restaurants if that makes it more feasible.

My other thought was having room service. We are staying in the Owner's Suite and as I understand it, we are able to order food from any venue on the ship to be delivered to our room for a full service dinner. I would like to have them set up dinner in the dining area but I am not sure if this is possible on the first night.

Does anyone have any input on the two options? Any other options?

Appreciate the help!

-Jon

I couldn't find a way around it. Called Royal and they couldn't wave it or schedule earlier. I ended up not scheduling a meal. They plan 30 minutes before the show. I plan on showing up in the main dining room and skipping desert.

Edited by Pmorton3360

Make the 6:30 reservation in person as soon as you board. Or even better, when the suite concierge introduces themselves before the cruise ask them to do it for you.

I apologize for my ignorance, but the suite concierge? I've been on ten RC Cruises but don't really being contacted ahead of the cruise by a suite concierge in the past.

I apologize for my ignorance, but the suite concierge? I've been on ten RC Cruises but don't really being contacted ahead of the cruise by a suite concierge in the past.

About a week before the cruise you should get an e-mail from the concierge introducing themselves. Going in person right after embarkation (do it early) is the surest way to get the reservation you want. Having re-read your post you should be contacted by your suite Genie.

Edited by Biker19

About a week before the cruise you should get an e-mail from the concierge introducing themselves. Going in person right after embarkation (do it early) is the surest way to get the reservation you want. Having re-read your post you should be contacted by your suite Genie.

No Genie, they are staying in an Owners suite.