europa 2 review

vistaman

thank you to hypercafe for writing the review on Europa 2

now i can understand how a non-european is thinking about that beautiful ship as well

i am glad for you the issues were handled promptly - in 2010 the hotel director on a seabourn did refuse to see me and i had a very terrible cruise ( what used to be my 13 th on seabourn then - unlucky number??? )

it is very true on board the Hapag Lloyd ships that complaints by passengers during a cruise are taken very seriously

Yes, to tell the truth I was shocked when we called and asked to speak to him and were put right through with no questions asked. He said come right down and met us in the lobby. I have had far worse issues on other lines and spent the trip getting the runaround by the front desk. Really a beautiful ship and really first class service.

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

i am still very happy that i took the risk in 2007 - booking a cruise on the MS Europa as a Belgian

i am just back from the Silver Spirit and not so happy at all however pretending it was bad would be not very honest either

well if the Silver Spirit does receive 5 stars the editor of the Berlitz must create 6+ or 7 for the " German sisters "

i had it with SS and Oceania -

i 'll stay on Hapag Lloyd also on Crystal and Seabourn