Karib cart and scooter rentals

Dukesmith95

Just thought I would give a review of Karib. My family and I rented a 4 seater golf cart from Karib this past week while visiting Grand Turk. He was awesome, he was waiting for us at the back side of the port with our cart and within 15 minutes we were on our way. very nice guy, you cant go wrong renting from him.

• 3 weeks later...
Was it for a full day and how much did it cost?

I sent a email request via their site and they were very prompt on getting back to me. Did some research on other sites, ect and they have really good reputation and reviews.

They do require 50% down and will send you a invoice after you confirm the date. It states that it is a full day with the prices as:

Golf Cart: $100.00

ATV: $80.00

Scooter: $60.00

So far so good! I've have a four seat golf cart reserved for next month when we are there. I was able to make a $50 deposit thru PayPal and received a confirmation. They have been very good about responding to my emails and Facebook posts.

Do you know how many golf carts they have? I tried to make a reservation online through their website for June 19th, but I wasn't able to highlight that day. I sent him a message, hoping that works.

Looks like we will be sailing together! Were you able to reserve a cart?

Just thought I would give a review of Karib. My family and I rented a 4 seater golf cart from Karib this past week while visiting Grand Turk. He was awesome, he was waiting for us at the back side of the port with our cart and within 15 minutes we were on our way. very nice guy, you cant go wrong renting from him.

Would we be able to tour the island with the golf carts in the time we are in port? Interested in the downtown area, Lighthouse, and beaches. Speed limit is 20 but knowledge of golf carts is they are not that speedy.

Would we be able to tour the island with the golf carts in the time we are in port? Interested in the downtown area, Lighthouse, and beaches. Speed limit is 20 but knowledge of golf carts is they are not that speedy.

We rented a cart from Nathan 3 years ago. You definitely have time to explore the entire island. It's only 7 mi long. We went through the "downtown" area, stopped at a beach, had a picnic at the lighthouse, and then out to coral world, stopped at jack's shack and also the beach area to the right of the cruise terminal before turning it in. You can drive on the roads - very few cars, but I wouldn't drive right on the beach. Sand is very soft.

We are doing this again in June. Loved it.

Looks like we will be sailing together! Were you able to reserve a cart?

Yes, they got back to me pretty quickly...we reserved a 4 seater for the day. I think i am looking forward to this day more than any other on the trip.