Blue Lagoon Island Via Segway

I've already posted this message in the appropriate Port of Call Board, but thought I'd cross post here because it is a specific Royal Caribbean excursion offering. I think this will be our 8th visit to Nassau. Twice we have done a Segway excursion that stayed near the port area and enjoyed it. we are comfortable with the machines themselves. I think we did a Blue Lagoon Beach break on our first visit in 2006. Any Royal people done this specific excursion in the past few years? I'm hoping to dive in Coco Cay, so looking for something different here. We have just stayed on the ship twice. - Blue Lagoon Island Via Segway

• 3 weeks later...
I've already posted this message in the appropriate Port of Call Board, but thought I'd cross post here because it is a specific Royal Caribbean excursion offering. I think this will be our 8th visit to Nassau. Twice we have done a Segway excursion that stayed near the port area and enjoyed it. we are comfortable with the machines themselves. I think we did a Blue Lagoon Beach break on our first visit in 2006. Any Royal people done this specific excursion in the past few years? I'm hoping to dive in Coco Cay, so looking for something different here. We have just stayed on the ship twice. - Blue Lagoon Island Via Segway

We had to take a boat there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we did it last year..nice short ride to blue..Segway is great, nice tour riding around the island and stopping at sites....highly recommended...once done relax on their beach or back to ship

Thanks, I will keep it in mind, The hurricane season is starting to pick up, I may just wait and pick something last minute.

I've done the dolphin encounter and am considering the Segway tour. Am I correct in assuming you take the same ferry to Blue Lagoon?

The Segway tour seems very short but perhaps I'm overthinking it. I remember the ferry runs every so often and you can leave whenever it is there.

• 2 months later...
I've done the dolphin encounter and am considering the Segway tour. Am I correct in assuming you take the same ferry to Blue Lagoon?

The Segway tour seems very short but perhaps I'm overthinking it. I remember the ferry runs every so often and you can leave whenever it is there.

I just now saw this reply to my old thread, I apologize for not responding earlier, but yes, you take the same ferry. BTW, I was a bit disappointed with the value of this tour and what we got vs what was advertised. If you have never done segway, try this its fun, but this tour left a little to be desired.