Carnival Breeze vs Oasis of the Seas

wesandollie

My husband and I have been on 8 cruises by ourselves, but next year we want to take a cruise with our twins, who will be 2. I have read tons of reviews on both, but I'm having such a hard time deciding. We have been on both Carnival and RCI, but never on either of these bigger ships. Has anyone been on both ships and can give us insight on which would be better? Or opinions of both ships with around this age would be helpful as well. Thanks!

I think it's an "either/or" thing! Both offer childcare for 2 year olds, if you need that option.

Carnivals cabins are a bit larger (in most cases) than RCI's standard cabins.

Other than that, pick the cruise that suits YOU best. The kids won't care one way or the other....if you're happy, so will they be!

I have a 2 yr old also and we have sailed both ships. The Oasis wins hands down. IMO few ships compare to the Oasis class period. No vessel Carnival has comes close to Oasis in my eyes. Perhaps the only advantage that Carnival might have is that 2yr olds can participate in Camp Carnival for free. The Royal Tots program has a fee.