What dock in Belfast?

bendigoboy

We are travelling on the Quest in July. One of our stops is Belfast Northern Ireland. Does anyone know if the ship will dock at Stormont dock or Pollock dock? And can you please tell me where you found that information. Cheers!

We are travelling on the Quest in July. One of our stops is Belfast Northern Ireland. Does anyone know if the ship will dock at Stormont dock or Pollock dock? And can you please tell me where you found that information. Cheers!

Most cruise ships arriving in Belfast dock at Stormont Dock, probably around 90%. Last time Quest was in Belfast (2013) she berthed at Stormont dock.

Pollock dock is used, especially when two ships arrive on the same day, or with smaller ships circa 10k tons or less.

As Bonnie stated final decision is responsibility of the Harbour master.

I know this because I drive over the Queens Bridge in Belfast every day and I always look to my right to see what cruise ships are in port. Then I always wish I was on a cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been told it is our intention to dock at Stormont Wharf.

But of course this could change!