Disney Characters?

lara68

My husband and I have cruised often but this trip on the Magic in June, will be our first Disney Cruise and with our 6 year old grandson!! We're not sure what to expect but excited!

Our grandson loves JAKE, does anyone know if this character is onboard??

I don't think Jake is on the magic, at least not as a dependable regular. Their kids club got Marvel after the refit, as opposed to the larger pirate type area, so they got Capt America.

My husband and I have cruised often but this trip on the Magic in June, will be our first Disney Cruise and with our 6 year old grandson!! We're not sure what to expect but excited!

Our grandson loves JAKE, does anyone know if this character is onboard??

You should definitely check with the cruise-line. I'm sure they have more information then all of us.

Not necessarily. I'll just point out that if you call DCL and ask a question of 3 different Cast Members answering the phone, you're likely to get 3 different answers (sometimes more).

From the DCL website, this is the closest guess that you'll get:

Although subject to change, Disney Characters during your cruise may include:

•Mickey Mouse

•Minnie Mouse

•Donald Duck

•Daisy Duck

•Chip & Dale

•Goofy

•Pluto

•Max

•Captain Hook

•Peter Pan

•Lilo

•Stitch

•Cinderella

•Belle

•Snow White

•Princess Aurora

•Princess Tiana

•Ariel

•Captain Jack Sparrow

•Dopey

•Jake

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/magic/entertainment/character-greetings/

Not necessarily. I'll just point out that if you call DCL and ask a question of 3 different Cast Members answering the phone, you're likely to get 3 different answers (sometimes more).

From the DCL website, this is the closest guess that you'll get:

Although subject to change, Disney Characters during your cruise may include:

•Mickey Mouse

•Minnie Mouse

•Donald Duck

•Daisy Duck

•Chip & Dale

•Goofy

•Pluto

•Max

•Captain Hook

•Peter Pan

•Lilo

•Stitch

•Cinderella

•Belle

•Snow White

•Princess Aurora

•Princess Tiana

•Ariel

•Captain Jack Sparrow

•Dopey

•Jake

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/magic/entertainment/character-greetings/

Yes, i've seen this list. They have exactly the same list of characters for all cruise ships.

And they stress ..may...

DCL cast members will not be able to guarantee any other characters than the big 8 on each cruise, because those are the only ones who have backups to cover days off, sick, etc.

The big 8 are Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Daisy, Cinderella and Snow White.

Yes, i've seen this list. They have exactly the same list of characters for all cruise ships.

DCL cannot guarantee that any character other than the main ones will be on any particular sailing. That's because CM illnesses, family emergencies, etc. do occur and there are sometimes not trained back ups available. No matter what they tell you on the phone, only the main characters and the stage performers have understudies on all sailings.

And they stress ..may...

DCL cast members will not be able to guarantee any other characters than the big 8 on each cruise, because those are the only ones who have backups to cover days off, sick, etc.

The big 8 are Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Daisy, Cinderella and Snow White.

Like this!!! And the truth.

BTW, they do not get days off like the main stage characters :(

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie