Dinner rotation question

dixielandings

Hey all -

So we JUST booked passage on the Fantasy for May 20 to the E. Carib. This is only our 2nd DCL trip (the first was 10 years ago - we've been sailing NCL a lot) AND our first 7-night on DCL. I remember loving Palo but regretting that we missed our one shot at whatever MDR we would've eaten in the night we ate at there.

So here's my question: currently we have booked Remy for the night of the 24th (day 5 of our itin). How do we find out what we will be missing by keeping that reservation? I only ask b/c I know (or I think anyway) that certain things happen only once per sailing - like the show at Animator's Palate. I know we don't want to miss that one but I don't know when it is. Or if there's anything else we need to know about before we commit to a night out.

The 24th is our wedding anniversary btw, so it's a perfect night to deposit our little Mouseketeer in the Club and celebrate!

PS - I'm so excited I'm about to come undone! This trip is literally 10 years in the making since our first DCL trip and I cannot wait!

Hey all -

So we JUST booked passage on the Fantasy for May 20 to the E. Carib. This is only our 2nd DCL trip (the first was 10 years ago - we've been sailing NCL a lot) AND our first 7-night on DCL. I remember loving Palo but regretting that we missed our one shot at whatever MDR we would've eaten in the night we ate at there.

So here's my question: currently we have booked Remy for the night of the 24th (day 5 of our itin). How do we find out what we will be missing by keeping that reservation? I only ask b/c I know (or I think anyway) that certain things happen only once per sailing - like the show at Animator's Palate. I know we don't want to miss that one but I don't know when it is. Or if there's anything else we need to know about before we commit to a night out.

The 24th is our wedding anniversary btw, so it's a perfect night to deposit our little Mouseketeer in the Club and celebrate!

PS - I'm so excited I'm about to come undone! This trip is literally 10 years in the making since our first DCL trip and I cannot wait!

You won't know for sure what your dining rotation is until you check in at the port.

The second time you are in Animator's Palate is the Drawn to the Magic show. Unless you're in AP 3 times, then it's the third time (second time will be Pirate night).

If that doesn't work with when you have your Remy reservation, you can go to either the Remy dining changes table and change the reservation once onboard. OR you can go to where dining changes are being handled once onboard and request a change to your rotation, whichever works best for you.

Both of those locations and times will be noted in the Navigator you get in the terminal at check in.

You can also look up past Navigators to see what menus/themes have been on the various nights for that itinerary here: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

Hey all -

Hi I just booked the May 20th Fantasy cruise for myself, daughter and 5 year old granddaughter. Our first Disney cruise (I've cruised alot but never Disney)... needless to say we are very excited... SEA ya aboard :)

Maryjo

If you schedule Remy for opposite your dining time, then you won't miss anything. We did this on our last cruise and it worked pretty well except that we must have looked strange just sitting there and watching our son eat. Remy food is far and away better than anything you would get in any of the dining rooms.